What if I need to drive another vehicle?

You may transfer permits (except SuperPass permits) from one vehicle to another. Register each vehicle in your online parking account or by calling 706-542-7275 with the make, model, color and license plate number. Transferable Super Pass permits are available in our office upon request. If you forgot your permit please stop into the Parking Services office for a temporary pass.

Landing Page Reference: 
Permit Information