Parking registration will take place during the spring for permits valid the following fall.
*note* registering during the spring registration period will increase your chances of being assigned a permit in a preferred lot starting in the fall.
- Assignments will be issued using the priority system. A detailed description of the priority system can be found here.
- Assignments can be claimed for up to one week after the issue date. To claim a permit, payment and/or acknowledgment of acceptance is required.
Information on disability parking permits and paratransit can be found here.
- Any student may register for any area on campus.
- Certain areas of campus have a higher priority for students than others. Please see the priority area map here.
Suggested Areas Based on Classification
Graduate Assistants/ Graduate Commuters/ Undergraduate Commuters
(areas are noted with a Peach background on the Parking Map)
- E01 - Intramural Fields
- E07 - River Road East
- E12 - East Campus Road
- E21 - Intramural Fields Deck
- N02 - Oconee St
- N12 - O'Malley Lot
- S14 - Foley Field
- S21 - Family and Graduate Housing
- W15 - Delta Phi Epsilon
Graduate Residents/ Undergraduate Residents
(areas are noted with a Purple background on the Parking Map)
- E05 - East Village Deck
- N10 - Reed Hall
- S23 - Rogers Road North
- S24 - Rogers Road South
- S11 - South Deck
- S18 - University Village East
- S19 - University Village Central
- S20 - University Village West
- S22 - FGH Brandon Oaks
- W02 - Morris Hall
- W06 - Legion Pool
- W08 - Church Street
- W09 - West Deck
- W11 - Oglethorpe House
Requests for a lot change can be made by updating your waitlist. Waitlist assignments are made weekly throughout the academic year. Certain areas of campus have a higher waitlist priority for students than others. Please refer to the priority area map for more information on lot priority.