Night & Weekend Routes
UGA bus routes are subject to change based on campus need. Live track the bus on the UGA App or on routes.uga.edu for the most accurate information. Limited bus service is provided during university holidays, Maymester, and Summer sessions. Regular UGA bus service does not run during home football games or when the university is closed.
Night & Weekend Schedule
See each route below for service information.
- Bus Route Map
- Weekday Bus Routes & Schedule
- Intersession Routes
- Summer / Finals Routes
- Class Break & Holiday Service Schedule
Information by Route
Services the Milledge Avenue and Prince Avenue areas as well as the Health Sciences Campus
- Route operates from 7:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m. Monday – Wednesday
- Route operates 6:30 p.m. – 3:00 a.m. Thursday – Saturday
- First bus departs from Russell Hall at the Health Science Campus.
- North Campus
- Tate/Miller Learning Center
- Snelling Dining Commons
- Myers Residential Community
- Milledge Avenue
Night Campus (NC)
Runs through Main Campus
- Route operates from 6:30 p.m. – 1:00 a.m. from Monday – Wednesday.
- Route operates from 6:30 p.m. – 3:00 a.m. from Thursday – Saturday.
- At 7:00 p.m., the first bus departs from University Village Building S.
- At 7:00 p.m., buses depart every 15 minutes.
- At 12:35 a.m., the last bus departs from the Arch from Monday – Wednesday.
- At 2:35 a.m., the last bus departs from the Arch from Thursday – Saturday.
- University Village
- East Campus (East Campus Village, Joe Frank Harris)
- Snelling Dining Commons, Soule Hall, Myers Residential Community
- Stegeman Coliseum
- West Campus (Creswell/Russell/Brumby)
- The Arch/Main Library/North Campus
- Tate Center/Miller Learning Center
Services Main Campus and Health Sciences Campus
- Route operates from 9:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. on Saturday.
- See the Prince-Milledge and Night Campus routes above for night service hours.
- Route operates from 12:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. on Sunday.
- Buses depart every 25 minutes.
- Weekend service does not operate during summer or intersession periods.
- The Arch
- Main Library
- Snelling Dining Commons, Oglethorpe Dining Commons, Joe Frank Harris
- Tate Center, Memorial Hall, Miller Learning Center
- Georgia Center
- West Campus
- Central Campus
- East Campus
- University Village
- Russell Hall at the HSC