Interactive Route Map: The map below provides route info and common destinations for weekday, night, weekend, intersession and summer bus routes.
For route schedules, click on the route drawing in the map.
Bus Route Updates
- In partnership with the UGA Student Government Association's 2017 Transportation Initiative, UGA's bus routes will service the Riverbend apartments until May 4, 2018. After May 4, students may continue to use the Athens Transit Riverbend Route for service to these areas.
- Fall 2018 Route Changes
CLICK ON THE ROUTE PATH TO VIEW MORE INFORMATION
Lost and found is located at the Auxiliary Services One Stop office at Tate Plaza. Call 706-542-9565.
UGA and Athens are well connected to Atlanta and beyond. Inclusion in this list is informational for the benefit of our customers and does not represent an endorsement of services provided.
- For points within Athens-Clarke County, students, staff and faculty use Athens Transit fare-free with their valid UGA ID card. Information about their services is available at the Athens Transit website.
- For points in Atlanta and beyond, there are several options:
- Groome Transportation operates frequent service from the campus and other Athens locations to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
- Southeastern Stages operates to Atlanta, Augusta and points beyond.
- megabus operates frequent service to Atlanta and points beyond for as little as one dollar!
All Bus Card requests are handled through Print & Copy Services, Room 375 Tate Student Center. All Bus Cards must advertise an event sponsored by a registered student organization, a UGA department, or a U.S. government organization. Refer to the listing of registered clubs if you are unsure whether your organization is registered. The name of the sponsoring organization or department MUST appear on each poster. The Department of Campus Life reserves the right to disapprove any poster. All Bus Cards will be posted by employees of the Print & Copy Services.