All vehicles parked on the University of Georgia campus must display a valid permit issued by the Department of Parking Services, with the exception of vehicles operated by visitors parked in designated visitor parking.
Visitors may park in any pay lot or pay deck. All parking deck pay facilities currently accept credit cards. Direct inquiries to a Customer Service Representative at 706-542-PARK (7275).
- Interactive Parking Map (including visitor parking)
- Parking information for visitors with disabilities
Designated Visitor Parking Decks
- South Campus Parking Deck | Map View
- North Campus Parking Deck | Map View
- Tate Center Parking Deck | Map View
- East Campus Parking Deck | Map View
- Performing Arts Center Parking Deck | Map View
- Carlton Street Parking Deck | Map View
ParkMobile & Pay Stations in License Plate Recognition Lots
Many parking decks utilize License Plate Recognition (LPR) technology, meaning permit holders use their license plate as their permit. Visitors to these gate-free facilities can use kiosks to pre-pay for parking, or they may pay through the ParkMobile app, which is available for download on iPhone and Android devices. ParkMobile in-app transaction fees may apply. Transportation and Parking Services vehicles with permit readers check for valid permits as well as prepaid customers.
Current ParkMobile locations include:
- Hull Street Parking Deck
- Performing Arts Center Parking Deck
- Carlton Street Parking Deck
- Tate Student Center Parking Deck
- East Parking Deck
- North Parking Deck
- Park & Ride
- Health Sciences Campus
- Family and Graduate Housing Brandon Oaks
- Roges Road North & South
- River's Crossing
- University Village surface lots
|Each Additional Hour||$1|
|Maximum Daily Fee||$10|
Paid visitor parking is available on the main campus at the North, Tate, South, Carlton Street, Performing Arts, and East decks and in ParkMobile pay lots. Please click here to see information on our visitor pay facilities.
Paid visitor parking is available on the Health Sciences campus just off the Oglethorpe Avenue entrance. See this Health Sciences Map (PDF) for details.
Generally, parking rules are enforced from 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Housing Lots are restricted from 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Detailed lot-by-lot information is located here.
Overnight parking in surface lots is possible outside of normal enforcement hours, but generally vehicles must be moved into a paid visitor deck by 7:00 a.m. on weekdays.