Parking services meets or exceeds the provisions of the ADA. Every effort will be expended to meet the needs of disabled customers.
Parking Services is dedicated to providing available parking for customers with disabilities. Customers with disabilities must have both the state issued disability placard and a UGA parking permit to utilize disability parking spaces during enforcement hours. To acquire a UGA disability permit, please follow the steps below.
- Register for parking through your online parking account.
- Submit a copy of either your state issued placard or license tag registration to your online parking account under Approval Requests.
- If the assigned permit area does not meet your needs, please contact the parking services office — a reasonable accommodation will be made.
- A customer with disabilities may park in any disability parking space or standard space within the assigned permit area.
Visitors with Disabilities
- A state issued disability placard or license plate must be displayed to utilize disability spaces.
- All Pay decks contain conveniently located disability spaces.
- Please call 706-542-PARK (7275) should you require any accommodation.