State Vehicle Permits
- State Vehicle Gate (SVG) permits allow official University vehicles access to state vehicle spaces in all gated and non-gated lots.
- State Vehicle operators are subject to all parking rules and regulations.
- SVG’s are not permitted for use in personal vehicles.
- Use the Departmental Parking Permit/Passes Request Form to order a State Vehicle permit.
- Departmental passes allow short-term parking for authorized personnel on official university business in a lot that is outside of their permit zone.
- The DP is not a stand-alone permit, and is only valid in conjunction with a standard UGA parking permit.
- The DP is not valid in the following:
- N04, N05, S25, E09, E20
- Tate Center Pay Lot
- Up to two permits per department may be purchased with a Departmental Parking Permit/Passes Request Form using a departmental account number. A request for additional DP’s may be submitted to Parking Services.
- Validation Passes allow departments to validate the parking of guests and visitors in one of the campus pay facilities. These passes may be purchased with the Departmental Parking Permit/Passes Request Form using a departmental account number.
- Departments are responsible for properly informing guests/visitors where and how to use validation passes.
- Paper Passes are only good in the following locations:
- S11 South Deck
- Validation Codes for Paystations must be purchased for the following:
- W05 Hull Street Deck
- E20 Performing Arts Deck
- S15 Carlton Street Deck
- Tate Center Deck
- N06 North Deck
- E04 East Deck
Daily Permits are available for guests of departments in remote lots such as N01 Chicopee Complex, E13, E14, and E15 River’s Crossing.