Parking registration will take place during the spring for permits valid the following fall.
Registering during the spring registration period will increase your chances of being assigned a permit in a preferred lot starting in the fall.
- Assignments will be issued using the priority system. A detailed description of the priority system can be found here.
- Assignments can be claimed for up to one week after the issue date. To claim a permit, payment and/or acknowledgment of acceptance is required.
- Permit Rates
- Priority System information and tips
- Residential Parking Map
- Commuter Parking Map
- Disability parking information
- Paratransit information
- Any student may register for any area on campus.
- Certain areas of campus have a higher priority for students than others. Please see the priority area map here.
Requests for a lot change can be made by updating your waitlist. Waitlist assignments are made weekly throughout the academic year. Certain areas of campus have a higher waitlist priority for students than others. Please refer to the priority area map for more information on lot priority.
Permit rates will be transferred to the Student Accounts division of the Bursar’s Office. Permits may be returned for credit before the first of any month they are no longer needed.
Park & Ride
Transportation and Parking Services offers a lower-rate parking option to UGA students, faculty, and staff. The Park and Ride lot (E23) is open daily from dawn to dusk for $10 per month. The lot is located at the corner of College Station and North Oconee Access Rd. UGA bus service is provided between the lot and campus every fifteen minutes from 6:55 a.m. - 7:40 p.m. Permit holders parking after 7:40 p.m. may use the IM Fields or East Campus Village bus stops. A map of the location can be viewed here. 180 additional permits at the Park-n-Ride lot will soon be available to students, faculty, and staff. Permit holders affected by S06 lot construction will be given first priority to purchase these spaces.
Suggested Areas Based on Classification
Graduate Assistants/ Graduate Commuters/ Undergraduate Commuters
(areas are noted on the Commuter Parking Map)
- E01 - Intramural Fields
- E03 - Ramsey Lot
- E04 - East Campus Deck
- E07 - River Road East
- E12 - East Campus Road
- E20 - Performing Arts Center Deck
- E21 - Intramural Fields Deck
- E23 - Park & Ride
- N02 - Oconee St
- N12 - O'Malley Lot
- S14 - Foley Field
- S15 - Carlton Street Deck
- W13 - Newton Street
Graduate Residents/ Undergraduate Residents
(areas are noted on the Residential Parking Map)
- E05 - East Village Deck
- E06 - River Road South
- N08 - East Campus Road North
- N10 - Reed Hall
- S11 - South Deck
- S18 - University Village East
- S19 - University Village Central
- S20 - University Village West
- S22 - FGH Brandon Oaks
- S23 - Rogers Road North
- S24 - Rogers Road South
- W02 - Morris Hall
- W08 - Church Street
- W09 - West Campus Deck
- W10 - Russell Hall
- W11 - Oglethorpe House