Parking registration will take place during the spring for permits valid the following fall. Learn more about parking registration here.
- Employees and Retirees who complete early registration will automatically receive an assignment for their current parking lot.
- Assignments will be issued using the Priority System.
- Permit Rates
- Priority System information and tips
- Priority System and Rate map
- Disability parking information
- Paratransit information
Requests for a lot change can be made by updating your waitlist. Waitlist assignments are made weekly throughout the academic year. Certain areas of campus have a higher waitlist priority than others. Please refer to the priority area map for more information on lot priority.
A UGA ID number is required to obtain a parking permit.
- New employees should visit the One Stop Shop to obtain a permit.
- If an employee is not eligible for payroll deductions, the permit must be purchased in full.
Retiree parking registration will take place during the spring for permits valid the following fall. All retiree permits are pro-rated at 1/2 price and must be purchased for the full year.
- Reserved spaces are available to Deans, University Cabinet, and above who require exclusive access to a designated space during enforcement hours of 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday.
- The current cost is $60 per month (available on a 12-month basis only).
- Multi-access permits are available to Deans, University Cabinet, and above who require access to multiple lots on campus.
- These permits are issued on a limited basis as space allows.
- The current cost is $60 per month and is only available on a 12-month basis.
Ramsey passes provide 90 minutes of East Deck parking per day. Ramsey Passes are available to regular UGA Employees and UGA Dependents for $35 per year. The Ramsey pass must be paid in full at the time of purchase and is not eligible for a refund.