Parking Permit & Pass Rates
|Permit or Pass Type||Fall
|Motorcycle & Scooter||$50||$50||$20||$120||$10|
|Reserved & Multi-Access||-||-||-||$720||-|
|Vendor & Contractor||-||-||-||$720||-|
|Ramsey Student Center Pass||-||-||-||$35||-|
*View Priority Parking Map to find zone.
Permits will be charged to the student's university account. Charges will be split into two payments and may be arranged through the Student Accounts Division.
Faculty / Staff Permits
Employees paid by the University of Georgia may elect for their permit rate to be deducted monthly from their payroll or pay the permit rate in full at the time of purchase.
- Ramsey passes provide 90 minutes of East Deck parking per day. Ramsey Passes are available to regular UGA Employees and UGA Dependents. The Ramsey pass must be paid in full at the time of purchase and is not eligible for a refund.
Non-UGA employees must pay for their permits in full at the time of purchase. All permits are prorated monthly on the first of the month. (Not including the Ramsey Pass.)
Parking Deck Rates
Visitors to gate-free parking decks can use kiosks to pre-pay for parking, or they may pay through the ParkMobile app, which is available for download on iPhone and Android devices. ParkMobile in-app transaction fees may apply.
|Each Additional Hour||$1|
|Maximum Daily Fee||$10|
UGA Parking Decks
- South Campus Parking Deck | Map View
- North Campus Parking Deck | Map View
- Tate Center Parking Deck | Map View
- East Campus Parking Deck | Map View
- Performing Arts Center Parking Deck | Map View
- Carlton Street Parking Deck | Map View
Special Event Rates
|Football Games||$20 per game|
|All Other Campus Events||$5|
UGA departments only
|Permit or Pass Type||Fee|
|Validation Pass||$4 per pass|
|Daily Pass (used in remote locations)||$4 per pass|
|State Vehicle Gate Permit||$50 per year|
|Departmental Pass||$150 per year|