License Plate Recognition
License Plate Recognition Permits, or LPRs, are a convenient parking solution that simplifies parking on-campus. Instead of keeping up with a sticker or hangtag, your license plate is now your permit!
What This Means For You
No more pesky Stickers or Hangtags
- When you register for parking in a LPR Lot, your plate is your permit.
No more gates to pass through
- Entering and exiting parking areas are now quick and easy.
- Now, with the License Plate Permit, you can register for parking from the convenience of your personal device and start parking immediately!
No need for Temp permits
- If you are driving a different vehicle for the day, or a week, simply call Parking Services at (706) 542-7275 with the license plate number for the car you will be parking.
- All vehicles must be registered with Parking Services before parking. Unregistered vehicles parking in the Intramural Field Lot and the Intramural Field Deck will receive a $50.00 citation.
- Students may register one vehicle. Temporary vehicles, such as rental cars will not count against the total number.
- Only one of the vehicles registered to your account may park on campus at any given time. With the help of a new License Plate Recognition system, Parking Services can now detect when multiple vehicles registered to your account are parked on campus at the same time. Vehicles found violating this policy will receive a $50.00 citation for “Multiple Vehicles Parked.”