All vehicles parked on the University of Georgia campus must display a valid permit issued by the Department of Parking Services, with the exception of vehicles operated by visitors parked in designated visitor parking.
Visitors may park in any pay lot or pay deck. All parking deck pay facilities currently accept credit cards. Direct inquiries to a Customer Service Representative at 706-542-PARK (7275).
Designated Visitor Parking Decks
- South Campus Parking Deck | Map View
- North Campus Parking Deck | Map View
- Tate Center Parking Deck | Map View
- East Campus Parking Deck | Map View
- Performing Arts Center Parking Deck | Map View
- Carlton Street Parking Deck | Map View
Pay Stations in License Plate Recognition Lots: The Hull Street and Performing Arts Center parking decks utilize License Plate Recognition (LPR) technology, meaning permit holders use their license plate as their permit. Visitors to these gate-free facilities can use kiosks to pre-pay for parking, or they may pay through the ParkMobile app, which is available for download on iPhone and Android devices. Transportation and Parking Services vehicles with permit readers check for valid permits as well as prepaid customers.
Parking Deck Fees:
0 - 30 minutes = $1.00
31 - 60 minutes or One Hour = $3.00
61 - 120 Minutes or Two Hours = $5.00
Each Additional Hour = $1.00
Maximum Daily Fee = $10.00
Visitors with Disabilities
- A state issued disability placard or license plate must be displayed to utilize disability spaces.
- Any visitor may use Campus Transit to travel to their destination. Check the bus routes or call 706-369-6220.
- All Pay decks contain conveniently located disability spaces.
- Please call 706-542-PARK should you require any accommodation.
Overnight parking in surface lots is possible outside of normal enforcement hours, but generally vehicles must be moved into a paid visitor deck by 7:00 AM on week days.
Generally, parking rules are enforced from 7:00am - 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
Housing Lots are restricted from 7:00am - 10:00pm Monday through Friday.
See our Enforcement Hours map for detailed lot-by-lot information.
Paid visitor parking is available on the main campus at the North, Tate, South, Carlton Street, Performing Arts and East decks. Please click here to see information on our visitor pay facilities.
Paid visitor parking is available on the Health Sciences campus just off the Oglethorpe Avenue entrance. See this Health Sciences Map for details.