Bulldog Bike Share
We’re excited to announce that our new Bulldog Bike Share is up and running!
The GPS-enabled, electric pedal-assist bikes are located at 22 hubs across campus and can be rented using the Spin mobile app. Each bike features individual locks for safety and the ability to park at designated hubs listed in the Spin app.
The Bulldog Bike Share offers an easy way to travel around campus while avoiding traffic and reducing emissions from single-occupancy cars.
Please note that Bulldog Bike Share bicycles are not allowed on UGA bus bike racks.
A variety of pricing options are available through the Spin app including:
- $1 to unlock a bike + $0.25 per minute
- Monthly pass pricing of $5.99 flat monthly rate, $0 to unlock + $0.25 per minute
- 24-hour Spin Pass Pricing which includes unlimited rides for under 30 minutes, for $14.99 per month
Riders are charged per minute until a bike is returned to a hub and the ride is ended in the Spin app
Safety is an important aspect of the Bulldog Bike Share program. Spin and UGA advise wearing a helmet while riding. Riders can request a free helmet from Spin.
How It Works:
Click the icons below to download:
Frequently Asked Questions
You should ride bikes on the street or in designated bike lanes. Be sure to adhere to all traffic laws and be mindful of vehicles, pedestrians, and cyclists around you.
When accessing sidewalks or crosswalks, bicyclists must walk with their bicycles in these spaces, as sidewalks and crosswalks are reserved for pedestrian use only, not for actively riding a bicycle.
When you’re done with a bike, return it to a Spin hub and end your ride in the Spin app. You will continue to be charged per minute until the bike is returned to a hub and the ride is ended in the app.
Remember, bikes should never be left in front of doorways, walkways, or ADA-accessible areas like ramps.
Rules and Safety
- Know the rules of the road for bicyclists.
- Bulldog Bike Share bikes must be docked at a designated station on campus to end a ride.
- Riders are required to wear a helmet.
- Anyone 18 or over (or 16 with a parent or guardian) may use Bulldog Bike Share.
- Bike share bikes are not allowed on UGA bus racks.
- Do not ride outside the service area.
- Spin will suspend Bulldog Bike Share service on home football game days for the safety of students and attendees due to the high volume of visitors on campus.
Click top right button to view a larger map.
On-Campus Hub Locations